600 Series Gravity Packers
Automatic Gravity Style Valve Bag Filler for Packaging 20-110# (9-50KG) Bags with Free Flowing Granular & Pelleted Materials at a Rate of 1-3 Bags per Minute.
NOTE: This machine is strictly intended for packaging free flowing granular materials. It is NOT recommended for powders or any kind nor any kind of
non-free flowing materials. All materials must be dry and of low humidity content to be used with this machine.
Examples of Proper Application Include:
- Fertilizer, Corn, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar
- Sand, Limestone, Refractory Materials, Plastic Pellets
Principle of Operation:
The 600 series gravity valve bag filler has a specially designed product flow gate powered by gravity. Product flows by gravity from the supply hopper bin into the product feed inlet at the top of the machine. When a fill cycle is initiated, the product flows through the gravity gate into a funnel spout and into the bag. No air or electricity is required for basic operation. The 600 series is an automatic gross weighing filler that simultaneously fills and weighs product directly into the bag.
The 600 series gravity packer has a totally enclosed product flow path from the supply hopper all the way into the bag. It can also be equipped with an optional dust collection manifold which can be ducted to your plant’s dust suppression system. The model 600 is the cleanest filling gravity packer available on the market.
- Proper Application — Free Flowing Granules
- Weight Range —20-110 lb. (9-50KG) Valve Bags
- Fill Rate —1-6 Bags Per Minute (Depending on Product Characteristics & Bag Sizing)
- (Depending on Product Characteristics & Bag Sizing) Typical Scale Weight Accuracy – +/- .5-1% of Target Weight (Depending on Product Characteristics & Bag Sizing)
- Process Air – None Required
- Electrical – 110 Volt / 3 PH / 60 Cycle (Base Model Does not Require Electricity)
- Mild Steel Contacting Surfaces
- Mechanical Scale Weighing
- Manual Pull Handle Start
- Gate Style Material Cutoff
- Variable Flow Gate
- Manual Bag Clamp
- Adjustable Bag Rest
- 2.5” -3.5” Single Wall Fill Spout (Sized per Customer Requirements)
- Bin Mounted Design (Optional 601-001 Self Standing Frame Available)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 601-001 – Self Standing Tubular Steel Framework
- 603-200 – Air Operated Bag Clamp Assembly
- 606-200 – Vibratory Settling Bag Rest Assembly
- 610-000 – Digital Electronic Scale Weighing & “Bulk Only” Material Cutoff Gate
- 611-200 – Variable 2-Position “Bulk & Dribble” Cutoff
- 620-000 – 304 S/S Material Contacting Surfaces
- 630-100 – Forklift Portable Tote Bin w/Self Standing Mounting Stand (M/S)
- 630-200 – Forklift Portable Tote Bin w/Self Standing Mounting Stand (304 S/S)
- 630-300 – 37 Cu Ft Self Standing Supply Bin (M/S)
- 630-300 – 37 Cu Ft Self Standing Supply Bin (304 S/S)
- GB-O/M Open Mouth Bag Filling Attachment (M/S)
Video and Photos
Click an image below for a larger version.
Once larger version opens, use the left and right arrow keys to advance.